Home

Dueling

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I just made most of them up, but seeing as you so readily accepted them as being out of actual SW (albeit EU) that means that they are ample game material.

And yes, the Floating Fortress was in Wedge's Gamble. But more importantly, they can all be in ground battles in GB2. We make it that way. We make them up, based on what we've seen and heard and what we know is possible.

I readily accepted them as EU, since I know EU makes up a whole lot of silly stuff. I want an AUTHENTIC FEELING Star Wars game. If what you are suggesting isn't even good enough to feature in a comic book ground battle, I can't see at all how it could feel remotely authentic. Excuse me for actually liking what I see purely in the movies.

I agree with likely only the things we see in the Star Wars movies. I am not a EU fan at all. In fact, I never liked any of the New Jedi Order books especially when they killed off chewie. I stick to George's ideas. Eu material doesn't ususually fit into Lucas's idea. Many times it contradicts it.

Archived