Home

had to share this... idiots on the zone

pbguy1211

ever have a teammate do this?

2v2 RM...

Me and "Don" something or other vs 2 guys... at some point in t2 he starts to cry... (paraphrasing here) "give me back my holo"

I'm like... huh?

"He says... give me back the holocron you stole from my land"

I was like, you're kidding right?

He says no... "i only have one... give it back"

I was like... um... no. He procedes to blow up all his buildings and units... then hide a padawan in my buildings and starts telling our enemies what i have and where to attack...

so after about 30 minutes of killing my own workers by trying to kill his padawan with an air cruiser... i succeeded in killing his last teammate and shutting him up. the game then went late into t4 and i resigned for the sake of it being REALLY friggin' late... I had the highest score and most kills by a long shot...

He kept crying it was his because it was on his land... so when i posed the question of what if an enemy got it, would you ask the same of him? He didnt answer that one...

My point is... what a crybaby!!!!

How about in senates when they "call" their "planet" first. I tell them tough sh*t. I got there first. then they say they're gonna kill me, but they suck big time, and I end up making an air force for an air strike. They end up quitting cuz that's hat losers and crybabies do, quit.

You know what, GB needs a "Disconnect" thing like C&C: Generals. At the beginning of each game, it shows a chart telling the players:

Name / Win & Loss / How many Disconnects / and the loading bar

GB needs a "Disconnect" or "Quitted" option, but I don't think the Generals one works. . . . I still have zero and I know I quit once because of dinner. Unless it means how many times you lagged out..... but still. a "number of times quit" thingy next to a person name in the game menu would help GB because those quitters are ruining it big time.

well... senates are a complete waste of time...

so i played one the other day... rushed to t4 and a-winged (40 of them) some schmuck to death for stealing gaia :-)

No AA vs a wings = no more ground units :D

sometimes in games where you call planets... that t2 trooper/mountie combo works nicely for people who try to "share" your planet with you ;)

Not all the senates are a waste of time. In fact... I think I'll make one where the senate does not have unlimited power...... and it won't have all that sh*t ppl put on it. You know, sometimes there are so many units that it lags so much. One time when I hosted, I had about 1500 units!!!!!!!!

they're all like that... too many units... too many overpowered units... the death star? come on... a fleet of shielded fighters and starfighters with like 4000 HP and attack? let's get real... these are the people who can't win without cheating...

hence why i got better at RM games :D Ya can't cheat at RMs!

Yes I know. I'm starting to sketch ideas. Mine is gonna be plain and simple. Few trigs (Like annoucements, make holos, banthas, and other unimportant stuff). I'm even gonna put in a bar and some markets. I wanna try to bring some RPing into it, instead of it basically being a DM with a god........

OK, here's how dumb some people on the Zone are (please don't be offended, Phreak, if I make some blanket statements about scenerio players during my ranting. The statements are concerning my experience with such people)

Scenerio players aren't smart enough to go to their own rooms (cause if they were, they wouldn't be playing scenerios). So, last summer myself and simwiz (a former forumer) decided to do something about it. One day, after getting really annoyed with myself and simwiz, a disgruntled scenerio player called us "muppets". And thats what he proceed to call us throughout the time we were in his presence. "Muppet" is probably both the weirdest dis I've ever heard, and it gave me some inspiration. I hosted a room and called it "Muppet Blood" after all of the infinite bloods there are currently. I advertised like mad, and, not surprisingly, tons of people joined. People joined faster than they do in my good players RM games. I had everyone "call" a muppet prior to launching the game, which they all willingly did. I was Kermit, Simwiz was gonzo etc. Then I revealed that I didn't have a scenerio and left. To my surprise, when I saw the game later, our half-brained friends had started playing Muppet Blood, without a scenerio or rules:confused:

one of the problems with the scenario players is that they only play them because they suck at RMs... they only suck at RMs because they dont try to get better. they make no effort.

that's why it's fun to wreck scenario games sometimes :-) do a rush in a senate or something :p REALLY pisses them off...

Then if you make an air cruiser army you're a noob... and once I had an a wing army wipe some dude out and he called me a noob for that too...

everytime someone loses they call you a noob... but if they're noob weapons why can't you beat them? :D Everything is fairly easy enough to beat, except a MASS of masters... but if you let your opponent get that big without doing something about it then maybe you deserve to lose anyway...

I have no problem with you bashing Scenario Player cuz I agree they should goto the Scen room.

Besides, if most of the RMers weren't jerkoffs who make fun of inexperienced RM players, I'd play more RM games to try and get better, but that's the problem, Most of the RMers are jerkoffs. I try to join a RM game everyonce in a while, but once I start getting called a noob, loser, ect, I dont feel like taking that crap and leave. I can handle a Normal Computer by myself. A HArd one takes some work......

No offense to any RMers. I know not every Rmer is a Jerkoff, but MOST are. . . . . hell, half the peep on the Zone are jerkoffs.[/end rant]

well, if someone starts calling you names on the zone... then they're pretty much a dousche bag.

however, i think rooks and noobs should stay in the rooks/noob games because they f up everything.

not to mention a lot of so called "inters" aren't even close to inters.

And a lot of so called good players deserve to be in with the inters (although the last few games me and sim played before switching ot AoM were against these two really good players. Granted we won both of the games that we played against them, in one simwiz lost his town and it really looked like we were going to lose).

SWPhreak, ask for a rook game RM, and then gradually get better. That's how I got good (I used to really really suck). You just kinda find your crowd and stick with them until you can beat them easily and then you move up.

I've grown out of my old crowd... :(

the people who used to be tough... i find i'm kicking their asses in a major way... when you can beat 2 halfway decent people 1v2 well...

then when people who used to beat you start asking you for advise.... well...

Originally posted by pbguy1211

ever have a teammate do this?

My point is... what a crybaby!!!!

At least you can play on the zone and only deal with them every so often. I can't play online (dad doesn't want games on his computer and mine doesn't have Internet), so the only SWGB I get is going over to a friend's house and play LAN. Every time I play, another one of my friends comes over and complains before the game, during the game, and after the game. We're bugging him to death about it, and he is getting better about not complaining. But if he does win (a rare occasion unless he is with someone else who is very good), he brags about that even more. Again working on that.

The good part is all you have to do is get a good rush on him and he always loses. He never learns to adapt when the rush changes.

You know, I finally know who simwiz is.... hey that rymes....

I read some old posts....

That's why I prefer Comp allies sometimes. they dont bother you at all... except when they build in your "space." That's why I normally build light walls to keep them out and enemies while they're at it

Yeah, but in my experience Comp Allies can do pretty dumb things, and you can't say to them "No, you moron, you'll get killed!" as you can to human allies. I always have to laugh when my ally sends me a message saying "Everyone target the enemy and attack!" and he sends out three heavy troopers and a mech destroyer. If I could, I'd tell them "Get an army and I might join your attacks."

ive had lots of problems with runt bastards crying and complaining.

and all the stupid, fests, forts, and blood games.

give me a break.

if you want to rush a bunch of animated video game charchters at each other play capcom vs SNK.

they have no concept of building up and using strategy.

anyway i host one on one games and weed out morons the best i can.

:fett:

i must admit i really dont find rms fun most of the time because i like fast games (faster than rms). and sometimes i just dont feel like collecting recs. I then resort to herofest, rpg's, and other scenario maps that are fun to play for a change. BUt then again i really havent played online for months cause my dad wont let me install games on his stupid laptop which is the only computer hooked up to the internet in the house.

ok back to topic...

My worst zone experiance would be when (ok this may not seem to bad to you nonscenario players) in herofest the host alters the map so that he gets hvy destroyer driods at 75 kills and hvy assault mechs at 150 kills. yeah i know that seemed like an insignificant annoyance but remember this i havent been on for nearly 6 months and memory kinda fading and plus i needed to make a meaningful post...

Archived