Home

News About Jkii Movie

xemac

I started shoting episode 4:sacrifice.

Part of "a new hope" when luke,obi,wookiee...go on death star to deliver Leia.

This movie will be a longer one than the other because i want to do it in 1 part,so maybe around 20 minutes.I already finished the 5 first minutes of the movie and i will al tell you how its going on.

Hehe, j'ai chargé l'avant-première de votre site l'autre jour. Regarder en avant à voir votre travail final. J'aimerais offrir à une suggestion sur le r2d2 modèle vous avez besoin de mais je n'ai rien constructif pour ajouter. J'ai demandé quelques amis qui ne visitent pas ce forum pour quelques suggestions mais aucune chance.

Can't Wait :D (Jeez, this must the the shortest post I've ever posted. Wait, that is redundant.) Let me try again.... This must be the shortest posted post.... no..... anyways, you get my drift. Wait... Now it isn't that short now is it. Well... OK.... :rolleyes: Might as well add a few more words then. Well Xemac, can't wait for the new vid. It will probably be huge :eek: but its all good. I like the high resolution anyways. It just looks better :) I'm glad I have DSL. Cable isn't in my area yet :( Well, from past videos, I know that you will do a great job on this one :)

Archived