Home

Useful Strategies for RM Gaming. Both SWGB & CC

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Very useful strategies can be found on our website to help you get the most out of playing. These Strats have been made by proper experts of the game who have taken time out to help here.

Also, it's always worth checking out the Links section to view recorded games, seeing how the experts build and kill quickly. Very useful indeed.

http://www.galacticbattles.com/strategy.php

DMUK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

Whilst the server went down, all of the content of our site went also and I am working round the clock to restore it all.

Some of it has been lost so most of the links won't work.

DMUK

Im sorry to hear that, good luck getting it back up. Could you take the time to give me some tips now? Im a pretty average player. Im stuck between Normal and Hard difficulty settings, Normal too easy, hard too hard. So I know the basics, anything you can recommend?

Also, I'd be happy to help you get your site back up and running, if you want me to.

Im sorry to hear that, good luck getting it back up. Could you take the time to give me some tips now? Im a pretty average player. Im stuck between Normal and Hard difficulty settings, Normal too easy, hard too hard. So I know the basics, anything you can recommend?

Also, I'd be happy to help you get your site back up and running, if you want me to.

• 2 months later...

don't dis the strategy saber its good if i had been attacked i wud have the troops i was storing 4 the attack in my base so i wud have a better fighting chance then the attacker and also im not a stranger 2 base defences either so also i wud put up ponderus amounts of turrets and AA defences evrywer

but wot i think is the best idea is to knock out the enemys command centre before they advance to tech level 3 knock thats the strategy 4 a quick and decicive game

But how can you be sure that you'll have more troops than your opponent? Especially if you build lots of turrets. That takes a lot of ore which means you'll have to divert more workers from food and carbon, screwing up your econ and meaning you have less resources to build troopers with. If you're going to destroy their CC before T3 you have to get in there very quickly and have lots of food for making mounties. Another problem with using ore to make too many turrets is that you also need ore to build CCs when you boom in T3. Although you said ideally you want to knock out enemy in T2 you seem to be planning on fighting in T3 as you mentioned building AA turrets.

Have you read Skythes guides at Heaven games? They're really good. There's also some good stuff at MFO.

ahhh good point ther saber i shal redouble my efforts but wot i luv 2 do if im waitin for a army to conquer on base i send a deployable cannon or 2 how eva many take my fancy and back them up with troops and AA troops to and get the troops to guard the cannons while the soften up the other base so i wount loose as many men after destroying the one base

but there is a danger of the enemy havn toooo many troops or aircraft but other words its a good plan?

ho ye i 4got to ask dus anyone play unreal 2003? coz im under 15 welsh champion in it:p

• 9 months later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

Ive been working on a new design for a while but with work comments etc, its been tough going. Plus ive been waiting for an announcement for a new RTS which is still some way off.

To get your hands on some downloads, visit http://www.lucasfiles.com

DMUK

• 2 weeks later...

Archived