Home

gamespot vid intervew question

Darth Damage

I gotta agree with what everyone says. The interview is mildly interesting, but Malak watching out for us truly takes the cake. I payed more attention to my nemesis than the folks they were interviewing. However, I have to note that the developers really seem enthusiastic about creating the game, which is something I like.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I'm upping this for a moment. I just watched the streaming version of the second interview. Well, only a small part, but what I saw was new material. I believe I saw that new admiral alongside a Dark Jedi talking with the player, Carth, and someone else. Afterwards, a small battle began. I haven't seen anything else as of yet...

Seeing as how it's streaming and Gamespot, I am not sure how long they're gonna keep this one on-line. I recommend you watch it ASAP. Me, I'm quickly gonna capture it to video.

EDIT : Okay, just saw it. I definatley recommend it. The interview is pretty much everything what we've already heard, but the screen really shows some awesome footage. Especially notable would be that they show a picture of, what I personally think, the character stats screen. Also noteworthy is the combat itself. The main PC fights with two sabers which looks very good... plus, it shows the combat very nice as well, especially with the pause features. Finally, it also shows a great deal of the turret mini-game.

Originally posted by Swat

can anyone see wat the third option is on the main menu? it looks like warp to me

I saw that too. I asked the Devs on the Bioware forums and they said they use that to jump to whatever level they want to try out the different levels. It won't be there when we play it. ;)

Errr... I might have a new card installed which'll allow me to capture anything from video back to the computer, but I really question how legal it would be... besides, I currently have no server to upload it to, that might take awhile as well.

Archived