Home

You better be getting ready

Guest Dan

With all the info, screen shots, and now BOX art, I'm sure that Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine is coming VERY soon. I've got this post so all people who are ready can let the world know (At least the part of the world that comes to this site). After almost a year and a half, this game is finally coming out and onto a PC near you.

I'm ready for Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time that it came out. smile.gif Projected release date-11-15-99

Dan

Guest king_darius

Speaking of the release date, anyone know of an e-mail address for LA aside from the webmaster e-mail? I swear I've scoured the whole site and I couldn't find anything other than support and store links, nothing for press or just general questions. Thanks guys.

------------------

Pablo J. Nevares

News Editor - Game Forces

http://www.gforces.net/

Guest Dark_Indy

Well, PC.IGN's preview says that it will be out on the 23rd frown.gif They are usually acurrate, and while talking to LEC, Indy hasn't been shiiped to Manufacturors yet, so I am thinking the 23rd sounds about right...although the 15 would be nice...

Dark Indy

I have no idea why lucasarts has yet to post any new info on thier site, when X-WING Alliance came out they posted stuff that whole month, yet for Indy nothing. I expect a update from thier site either the end of this week or next week sometime. As for the release date nobody has a real idea, I been emailing companies and each has a different release date.

What this??? To be released the week of the 15th???? Is this happening????? IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!!! smile.gif I can hardly believe that it's finally almost here. However, it sounds like there will not be Multiplayer. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hopefully, LA will release an expansion pack that will be multiplayer. I could go for that. But, anyways, I'm just happy that it's almost here!!!!

Dan

One sign that I've noticed that the game is coming soon is that these boards are alive. Like in June, They were dead. It would go months without posts. Now I see a new one practically everyday. I like this. KEEP POSTING AND GET READY FOR INDY!!!!!!!! I expect to see the game on store shelfs about the 16th. (stores shouldn't be ready to put it up until about the 15th given that it was shipped recently) So, it will be about 10 days. Just little over a week left to go. YEAH!!!! It's about time.

im ready for disapointment. If there is no multiplayer i just don't know what I will do. I'm not even sure if i'll buy the game if there is no multiplayer. Cnet is still the only place i've seen that says no multiplayer, but it still worries me. whoever purchases the game the day it comes out, please come to this forum and tell us all if there is be multiplayer. If there is going to be, I will definitely be making a web page. thanks!

there will be no multiplayer, just check game requirements, it say nothing about multiplayer or modem. Hopefully they`ll release a add-on that will give us multiplayer, but I doubt it. I`am still in shock that they updated thier website, wow...eh.........

please don't answer something and say its a fact when your not for sure. Just because they don't mention mutliplayer on the page doesn't mean its not there. The only way we could know for sure is if they told us. Though stuff like not mentioning multiplayer are clues, they are still not facts. If they had decided to take out multiplayer, it would have been more professional of them to announce that. But we probably won't know until release. Good thing is that we will probably be able to edit the levels until we can convince them to make a mission pack (they are probably are ready planning a mission pack, the only thing we would have to do is convince them to include multiplayer in that.)

Archived