Home

force jump

exigent

hey, i was wondering if there's a way to bind a key that will make you jump, but when held down doesn't make you do force jump. so i could have one key (space) for normal jump, that is when space is held down i do a force jump, but the other key i could hold down and it would just do a simple jump no matter how long you held it. is it possible?

hey nerd don't be a dumbass, the man said that you could possibly write a script that would do it. and i asked what that script could be. and if you didn't bother to read the posts correctly, why did you bother posting at all? that's not to say that the INVALUBLE information you provided isn't appreciated!

Stop the flaming you two. No one is a dumb ass and no one is a spazz. I don't know why you want a script to do that. It is just a tap tap but whatever floats your boat.

n3rd was just trying to help by pointing out the fact that there is no script for doing that because all players have learned to just tap jump instead of holding it. He was also reinterating the fact that SamFischer said there was no script so there is no need for names.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by SamFisher

No, you can't. You just have to tap the space bar.

Or you can make a script to do that.

wow, so you CAN make a script to do that? in fact, it's probably in the "Scripts Here" area, but since there are over 700 posts there it's completely impossible to find anything.

Archived