Home

Phantasy Star Online

Mex

Good news, I got a new game for my Gamecube

Two days ago I bought Phantasy Star Online from GAME, it was the last copy in the shop and it was cheaper than I expected to I went to Mcdonalds.

After I returned home and started playing it, it is great! I'm a ranger, I have beaten the dragon at level four!

But it's not very good at the moment, I don't have the modem to play it online yet.

So, can anyone tell me if it's worth it to get it online? It seems pretty funny, and you can even play football. :D

I had PSO vII for the DC, and so WISHED I could have gone on line.

Meeting people, finding stuff you cant off line. The different modes. Downloading new missions for playing later - one of which sees you working with Sonic/Tail/Knuckles etc. Even a fayre with the Rag Rappys!

Make sure to make some easy to recognise smilie things - ones for 'need supplies', 'bug out', 'close combat' and 'long range combat' were of use to my mate.

Go for it! See if you can find someone willing to mentor you - that will help a lot.

Originally posted by nova_wolf

I had PSO vII for the DC, and so WISHED I could have gone on line.

Meeting people, finding stuff you cant off line. The different modes. Downloading new missions for playing later - one of which sees you working with Sonic/Tail/Knuckles etc. Even a fayre with the Rag Rappys!

Make sure to make some easy to recognise smilie things - ones for 'need supplies', 'bug out', 'close combat' and 'long range combat' were of use to my mate.

Go for it! See if you can find someone willing to mentor you - that will help a lot.

I heard that it costs £5.99 a month? Is that correct? And can anyone tell me how much the modem costs?

I can't wait to go online! :D

From what I remember of the DC version, it started as pay2play, but then they introduced Dreamkey 3.0, which allowed you to play through any ISP you wanted, so if you already had one, you used that one, and so only paid whatever it cost you to use that ISP. That was a sweet idea, and would like to think that they would do it for the next gen consoles, but you have X-Box and Game Cube now, so it across three formats.

Can see it costing the next gen console owners, but not definite on it - I'd check at their hoepages for that one.

I have that game but I don't have the modem adapter. I'm not sure if I want to go online because I heard alot of bad stuff about it, like it will lag or something while going in a warp and erase your data and other stronger players going around killing random people and taking there hard earned stuff.

Edit: I'm just your average hunter

I had a SWEET as hunter called Nova Wolf, and aa android ranger called Shadow X9 who wasawesome with a rifle and handgun!

Gonna get the X-Box version an resurrect my characters... Miss Nova Wolf's customised Halberd +10 (REALLY beefed it up for the next difficulty after beating Final Boss - what a GREAT decision that was! Worked wonders with its 20% against native and 15% against alien!)

Originally posted by nova_wolf

I had a SWEET as hunter called Nova Wolf, and aa android ranger called Shadow X9 who wasawesome with a rifle and handgun!

Gonna get the X-Box version an resurrect my characters... Miss Nova Wolf's customised Halberd +10 (REALLY beefed it up for the next difficulty after beating Final Boss - what a GREAT decision that was! Worked wonders with its 20% against native and 15% against alien!)

It is not coming out for the X-Box.

Here are my character stats : {Don't know if they are correct}

Level : 13

HUwearl {Something like that}

Weapon : Brand +3 Attack : 230

Mag : {Can't remember name} Level 46

I'll check the rest later, can't remember them all... :)

Archived