Home

Is converting Quake 3 player models to JK2 tough/Can you explain how? (Dre & Eminem)

Marker0077

I have these cool dre & eminem models, only problem is they are in quake 3 format. Can anyone either #1) explain to me in detail how to convert Quake 3 models into JK2 or #2) just do this for us. Since you would be doing all the work, you should obviously release it yourself, but I would like to include it in Duelers.

The only modelling I've done is re-exporting some hilts so they all use the same saber blade position, aside from that I have no modelling experience so if you do decide to explain how to do this, please be specific.

If you would prefer taking on the project yourself, just let me know. Thanks for your time either way folks.

You basically have to re hierarchy the whole thing together, but modelling and uvw mapping are already done, someone with a bit of experience could easily "convert" them for JK2.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/

check the tutorials section...but i doubt you'll want to mess around with that stuff, plus im guessing you dont have 3D max 4.x+.

Sorry but i cannot help you, i have enough work with the AOTC team. Maybe someone else will be interested.

Archived