Home

I need help finding these mods+JediPlus mod 4.3. help installing

EvilKnick

When JK2 came out last year, i was instantly hooked.

After beating the single player campaign, i started playing Bot matches constantly for hours and hours ( stuck with 56k )

I had many maps and skins I downloaded which were all lost after my PC got a worm in it.

Now my PC is reformatted, and Ive started playing again.

Problem,...I forgot what mods I had

Im looking for mods that will balance the multiplayer combat tp be more like the singe player light saber battles. More Saber clashes etc.

I tried to find some of the mods i had, but theres so many out now Im not sure which ones to get.

I recall hearing about a mod coming out last year where you could weild 2 sabres at once, and the Saber combat was going to be tweaked to be more precise. Less random. More control over your saber.

WHich MOD was that? Ultimate mod ?Jedi mod ? enhanced sabers mod? omni mod ?

Whats the difference between these?

Do i need to download the earliest versions first and then upgrade them accordingly ???

I downloaded JediPlus mod, but am not sure how to install it.

I put the entire folders contents into my Data/Base file in JK2,...but then the game wouldnt even start up until i deleted them.

What files specifically am i supposed to install ?

I checked the MODS list and it had one called RECYLABLE, but when i activated it there was no difference.

Im also trying to find the mod where I can scale down my custom Yoda skin so he doesnt look like a a kid in a haloween suit.

Download JediMod 1.2 from http://www.jk2files.com

Instead of putting all the files in the BASE folder, instead create a new folder in the GameData directory named JediMod. ;)

JediMod should be listed under the mod selection.

JediMod 1.2 features model scalling so Yoda will be the right height.

You can have dualblade (Maul-style) and dual sabers (Anakin EPII).

Im not sure what to do,....

when I download JediMOd,....I get a folder called Jedi Mod,.....

when I open it, there are 2 folders inside it, both named JediMod.

They both contain a number of files,.......am I jjust supposed to take the whole thing and put it all in? Or certain files in the folders?

It doesnt seem to be working :(

Sorry if im frustrating anyone, Im inept.

You should have one folder named JediMod in the following directory (if you installed the game on default)

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\JediMod

You only need one folder there, with the following files in the JediMod directory:

• autoexec.cfg
  • cvar_list_readme.txt
  • description.txt
  • JediMod1_2.pk3
  • JediModFAQ_readme.txt
  • jk2104.cfg
  • note_to_modelers.txt
  • readme1_2.txt
  • saber_readme.txt
  • server_owner_readme.txt
  • tckmodel.cfg

As for the file named re_JediMod_hiltpack_1.pk3, that should go into your base folder.

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base

You should now be able to load up JediMod from the mods menu. Make sure you have the latest game patch (1.04) or it will freeze up on a white screen, since the mod is meant for version 1.04 of the game.

I also suggest reading through JediModFAQ_readme.txt thoroughly, since it features most of the asked questions.

Hope this helps. ;)

Archived