Home

Where do I find Dismemberment MOD?

Dr.B

That's for SP.

use...

(turn it on for the server)

g_dismember 100 (100% of dismemberment if possible)

and

(client side cvar)

cg_dismember 2 (full dismemberment)

to have dismemberment in multiplayer. Both have to be set for this to work.

I downloaded that when I first played. I felt that way I found those commands. Don't remember too well, didn't it do something else or was there another mod that did that and added some stuff? One of those is true, but doesn't g_saberrealisticcombat require cheat mode? If so, it could be for the people who never want to use devmap or helpusobi 1, which I respect very much, I have a friend who won't dare change his saber color, but I was amused at fly_xwing, which I recently got to work (no crash:D).

For those who want to know, use noclip and then fly_xwing. Then, turn noclip off(otherwise, hitting the attack button will cause you to go super fast). That will get you in an X-wing. You get 999 shots, but it is hard to see.

If you want to use the enyak_mutilate.pk3 mod, put it in your /base folder and turn on "model dismemberment" in your setup menu. Then you're done. You never need to do anything else for it in SP, and it doesn't make the game super easy.

When I turn on saberrealisticcombat enemies literally FALL APART when touched by the saber (since it raises the saber damage drastically). enyak_mutiliate just turns on the dismemberment and extended divisions (heads, torsos, not just arms/legs). Saberrealisticcombat is something else.

Enyak just saves you having to type in those two commands (three if you include devmapall or helpusobi 1) every time you play SP. The people posting comments on that site are confused.

http://strategy.jediknightii.net/saber.shtml

My site has details on the dismemberment and blood in MP as well (basically what others have already said) if you scroll down to the bottom.

Though I set the cg_ one to "100" instead of 2. Haven't seen any problems with it yet... (in 1.04)

Archived