Home

Music you never thought...welll you'd like

Bob Gnarly

My GF is a huge Creed fan, and she has kind of got me hooked on they're stuff. Although very egotistical, they are very talanted. Then lucky me, I found all three albums of theirs on sale at the used CD store for about $4.99 a piece. :p

I also recently got all of Sheryl Crow's Albums, and some stuff by the Goo Goo Dolls, mainly Gutterflower, and dizzyupthegirl

I also like Blues, my favorite CD is BB King's Live At The Regal and I like Classic Jazz, like Dizzy Gilespie, and The Vince Guaraldi Trio (old beatnick stuff)

I also listen to Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole, Cole being my most favorite. Anyone who can sing can appreciate the good vocal work the way I do.

I also have quite a few Classical CDs, My favorite is Symphony No.6 Pathetic which happens to be one of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's last compostions.

I am pretty diverse, but I do not, and never will do country. I treat Country like 7UP, I never have I never will. :indif:

Originally posted by KingPin

thanks LeXX, when i saw that i was amazed, because Justin looks amazing now, and his music is better then when he was in the BSB

Hmm? He left the band? Last time I remember hearing about that band was like 99. p

Archived