Home

Funny stuff in single player

.Templar.

I was bored tonight so I decided to boot up SP again, and while screwin around I found alot of fun stuff you can do, first to do this stuff, type "helpusobi 1" in console, then type "setforceall 9" and "god" and "g_saberrealisticcombat 3"(optional, it makes the sabers do realistic damage, meaning if you make a slash at a stormtrooper, and hit him in the chest, he is cut in half, same for jedis and all characters, but be careful, other sabers dmg you just as much)

Ok lets see, I had the most fun on yavin_final map, first thing you do is go use mind control on a regular stormtrooper, now with the cheat on for all force level 9, mind control lets you take control of them and walk around with them shooting their weapons and whatnot for the duration, now the wierd part, is when you take over a stormtrooper, and shoot his gun in secondary fire, the blaster shoots SUUUUUPER fast, Much faster than normal auto-blaster, and if you take over stormtrooper commanders, their guns have the same effects (SUPER FAST rocket launcher, even super fast homing, and same with all other guns), some other fun stuff, is right after you clear the first huge room in that level, the one with the rebels in it, you go into a tiny little room where you have to jump on diff ledges to get up to wehre there are 3 stormtroopers at, well take one of the stormtroopers and pick him up with choke, and hold him in choke and jump down, then lightly set him down on the bottom so he dont die, and he will walk around downstairs in crouch picking things, up, he never stands up, lol, another thing (the coolest by far), is find some shadowtroopers, and wait until one of them goes invisible, then use mind control on him, and you can run around as an invisible shadowtrooper, and even use his lightsaber and change stances and have all force powers all while staying invisible

Submit some other fun stuff to do guys

Another tip, go to either JediKnightII.net , or jk2files.com and download the single player map called Ladder map, it is loads of fun, you fight waves and waves of reborn and shadowtroopers in a modified version of the pit map, and like the readme with his faq for the map says, you can turn on the realisticcombat thing and spawn tons of jedi's or rebels or whatever you want, which ALSO works on ALL levels, next time you get bored of going solo, and want a jedi partner, go into console and type "spawn npc <npcname>" You can spawn good guys, bad guys, anyone you want, I'll give a small list for you, jeditrainer, luke, desann, tavion, jedi, jedi2, jedic, jedia, jedib, reborn, and the good guys will follow you around, so an example would be this "npc spawn jeditrainer" without the "", have fun

Another fun thing with mind control I just found out, you can mind control droids and everything, I just got through playing the second level, where you are in the prison, and the little floating droids come out to inject you with the sedatives, I'm not sure what they are called... just the black floating robot that they used on leia in the movie, and you can fly all around the level as it, and I found a glitch, at one point I took control of it and flew it near some dead stormtroopers, and then left it, and it came back with a blaster stuck on the top of it and I could shoot it

LOL, those are great! I remember using those on the ladder map while in god mode & standing in a fixed position the whole time, I had this giant pile of body parts lying all around me like a giant donut! Makes an awsome screenshot.

Another fun one is using all the hidden weapons like fists, gun turrets, ATST cannons, etc.

A funny one with force maxed out is to get in a position above a stormie or reborn & force pull them so they go flying up in the air. Even funnier is to jump so you're above them & pull them on your way back down, it's like launching them off a seesaw.

Mind Trick doesn't work on droids or allies (though I haven't tried it with the interrogator droids).

You can however npc spawn stormtrooper name

(where name is whatever you want) and then I beliveve its npc control name and you get to permanently (until death) control that person.

I think to switch back you'd control "kyle" or something.

Anyway, one thing to try would be to turn on your lightsaber (with saberrealisticcombat turned on) and then control an enemy... just have them walk right up to your lightsaber and they should be cut into tiny pieces on it. ; )

Also, as an enemy, you can fire your blaster so much you run out of ammo! (but when the enemy controls itself again it will have ammo again).

Also, if you control an enemy with a lightsaber, you can use the "sabercolor" cheat to change their lightsaber color, and when you go back to your own body, they're stuck with the new color!

Yeah, it seems like screwing around with the pit map is what people like to do (notice the screenshot of the week was pretty much nothing but that for most of its time up).

The ladder was a cool (and simply idea) sadly, most of the "single player" levels that have been released by third party users unfortunately are little more than "ladders" (ie: a simple level or one ripped from the regular SP campaign with tons of enemies spawned into it that attack in waves) with no real objectives.

Hopefully that trend won't continue...

There's lots of fun to be had with the weapon spawn binds (as topdogg was saying).

weaponnum 14/weapon 14 is fists.

I can't remember the exact ones, but try 13-22 and I think there was a messed up one that gave you an invisible gun that fired like the EWEB cannons do, and possibly the blaster pistol used by TIE Pilots, Officers, Workers, etc.

Basically:

bind [key1] give weaponnum XX

bind [key2] weapon XX

Where key1 is the first key, key2 is the second key, and XX is whatever the number is you want to try.

Tap key1 (to give yourself the weapon) and then key2 (to take it out).

0 is "nothing" (ie: no weapon)

1 is stun baton (IIRC)

2-12 are the regular weapons in the game

Now I know how to spawn in a drivable ATST, but I wonder how to spawn in a drivable EWEB cannon? That'd be cool.

You can also load all the MP maps into SP with:

map [mp map name]

Now when I just want to duel by myself, I don't use bots. I just load something like the duel_carbon map and spawn a bunch or reborns. To me, the SP game has much more realistic lightsaber fighting...

The reverse may also work (sp maps in MP), though I've only tested the "pit" map.

The trouble with this of course is that there is only one spawn point, so that means you have to quickly jump out of the way or you're "stuck" when you spawn in. Or else spawn in alone and add bots/players one at a time.

Originally posted by Kurgan

The reverse may also work (sp maps in MP), though I've only tested the "pit" map.

The trouble with this of course is that there is only one spawn point, so that means you have to quickly jump out of the way or you're "stuck" when you spawn in. Or else spawn in alone and add bots/players one at a time.

This only works with a few of the SP maps. I believe that MP has a limit of the number of models it will load for a map, and most SP maps exceed this maximum.

Originally posted by Russ

I'm havin' trouble with the weapon numbers, I can get the weapons, but can't use them! Help!

Okay Russ, have you bound a key to select the fists? The weaponnum gives you the fists as part of your "inventory", and "weapon 14" selects the fists just like any other weapon. Once you select the fists, your fire button will do a left-handed punch, and the alt-fire will do a right-handed punch. At what point do you run into troubles? Hopefully this will help narrow things down a bit. We'll figure this out! :)

Thankyou Prime. I will enjoy giving the stormies a bit of GBH.

Also this morning, I was playing Cairn Dock, and was at the part you get on the hovercraft thing and the rockettroopers shoot it down. I put notarget on, then spawned some important npc's (desann, tavion etc) into the craft. I pressed the button, then pur noclip on, and followed the path of the fated vehicle. It seemed ironic that a few stormies should bring the downfall of their leader (or ever you spawned). It is rather humourous!

Turn on G_saberreallisticcombat 20 and spawn about 20 lukes. Then spawn one storm trooper in the middle. The lukes will kill him and with dismemberment on, they'll most likely kill another luke. They'll start fighting until one is left. (If they don't fight, just jump over them and they'll try to follow you while chopping off each others' heads.)

I have done that before, but with reborns. You spawn a heap of them, midtrick one and start attack the others. Have g_saberrealisticcombat on, and when your just about to kill another reborn, press F4, to take mindtrick off. Then you sit back and enjoy the battle which begins. Every man for himself!

Tell me about it! Tonight, I opened up the Jedi Academy map in SP, and spawned vast amounts of jedi, reborn, shadowtrooper and tavions at the bottom of the spike pit. (which as you should know, is now knee deep water (JA version3) ) It is rather challenging with g_saberrealisiccombat set to 20. I survived...um....maybe twice, tops.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Please help. i am very much a novice at this game. i just received my lightsaber where you practice your first jedi powers (after talking with Luke)--I believe in Yavin. I got the lightsaber, but i cannot find a way out? What do i have to do here to get the last door to open?

Thanks,

Fritz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One thing I found hilarious on the Nar shadaa level...

Set all force powers to 5, you will get an uber mind trick, and 2 new stances. While in the bar, mindtrick the bartender, grab a gun, and go on a rampage.

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, but the other day I thought I'd have fun by going to yavin final map, and putting about 30 jedi trainers on one side, with one luke commander, and 30 reborn bosses on the other, with desann boss, and watching who won, and it was a close fight, but in the end desann was too much for them, so I wondered if mabye I could become desann myself and see how many good guys I could fight off, and sure enough you can mind control him with setforceall 9 on, then you have tons of hp, higher atk dmg, and super SUPER force powers, when you push someone, it ALWAYS sends them flying, you have unlim force as well, constant lightning, its quite a trip

Templar, that sounds cool. Here's something similar that is fun too:

Max out your forceall level, then rebind each one of your force buttons including your "use force" & "jump" buttons so that they each have the command to give you force crystals at the end of each bind.

Now you can do cool things like unlimited lightning, grip, & saber throws. Very cool!

Archived