Home

=-(O/L)]WaR[-= RECRUITING!

-=DarkZero=-

Considering those b*sterds betrayed me After gaining my trust,I decided to make a brother-hood,a coloney so to speak but to make a coloney we need more then one clan right?

But I want to start off slow by recruiting my clan,then I'll make alliences with others,so If your intrested post here,your msn messenger so I can contact you about training dates and ambushes and whatever,and it will all be good.

Peace.

All I am saying is you posted about some bastards. What bastards? Who betrayed you? You just went on a rant and unless I missed something no one knows what you are talking about.

I am also pointing out that if you do in fact get this clan off the ground you were more then welcome to challenge me clan. That offer has been rethought.

And I am also pointing out that in the past two days there have been about 5 new clans all trying to get new recruits. I am just merely stating that maybe you should think about going with one of them and that way have like 3 new clans with about 2 people join to make a decent starting clan.

Don't be so harsh guy.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived