Home

The Mandalorian Revenge Project

Dark Reaper

This Thread is about a TC for JKII that just is gonna have about all a mandalorian has for further info and such go to

http://WWW.MANDALORIANREVENGE.TK

this thread will continue where the "flame thrower thread" stopped

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1065333#post1065333

Long time has passed since I worked on a good working comp..

but now I have got myself a P4 woohoo..

NEW MPMENU

alright today I was really bored and since I mess the code up all the time (no it aint funny,you won't get any pie if you start laughing) so I thaught about some comments on some files I saw a million years ago, they where like " yeah I know they are great mods and all but none even change the menu, not even the background"

so I got myself some crayons and some paint and maybe a shader or 100 and voila a buggy menu.

it took me about 1.5 hour tho bring it online, then I suddenly realised I accidently uploaded the buggy one and not the "perfect " one

well for those who think gimme gimme gimme

here it is http://members.lycos.nl/darkreaper610/menu.pk3

uf the link ain't workin just copy past it etc...

DON'T USE IT IN SP CUZ IT SUCKS IN SP!!!

HELP

well as some maybe already noticed I don't have alot of free time to work on this mod, and I don't wanna let it die

so any help is welcome. BUT DON'T EMAIL ME PLEEZ, cuz my mailbox is jammed and stuff, just post it ot pm me

j0shy a while ago you said something about how to get it "started", if you wan't to help any help is welcome.

hey reaper, i think i could help you a bit with soem info, on this book my little brother is reading young boba fett puts his dads mandlaore helmet on and see these systems and weapon systems too, and one of them says sonic beam, even go look for your self, go to a bookstore and find a book called: Boba Fett The Fight To Survive, by terry bison on page 54

I think the font is called Impact

Scouttrooper I'm only saying this one time ( well I already said this) A SWOOPBIKE CAN'T FLY, it just floates some inches above the ground.

I wanna make it like, force speed only if you're a merc, an other anim would be played and a model would be sticked on youre butt.

to make it look less silly an effect would be played like the USS Enterprise is beaming a swoopbike down for ya.

j0shy said he could help with something else, just look into the (dramatic music) "previous" thread.

I've had alot of comments on the menu, and yes indeed all of 'm say Yellow= ewww... blue= yay

they also say they lose the mouse pointer alot. :S

Senaku, thanks for the info... only thing to figure out now is what that sonic beam does, lol

well over here that book would be really hard to find and it probably would cost the triple :S

gues what... no I don't have any pie for y'all..... no The mod isn't finished... but something I would like to have online a long time ago finnally got online, The trailer, well its kinda outdated... you'l see only some little stuff... since then alot happended

if you still wanna have it you should go to http://members.lycos.nl/darkreaper610/MandalorianRevengeTrailer.exe

and I've just got some sketches from scout up on the site, if ya made some cool mandalorian sketches yourself just send em in.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting really frustrated over here, cuz this coding stuff won't work, I don't just mean the jetpack or flamethrower, no I mean all of it in the past couple of weeks I had to do the entire coding stuff about 12 times, and it was alot of work, I got all those errors and stuff you can't even imagine.

I could just like they did to other mods, just let it die, but I won't beacause then it will bug me for the rest of my life, "no I can't eat pie it reminds me of mandalorian revenge" " no love I can't wear the Mandalorian armour anymore, no not even for one night" just because I let the one Mod die.

I could however redo the coding again and again and again and again... but it won't work cuz I kinda suck at coding, ok I got some basics maybe and I can read it a little but for the rest I suck at it it won't work, If I would do this coding thing myself then it would take about another 6 months before beta 0.0001 would be released, and that's not doable.

So all I ask is a Coder that has some experience in coding JKII/Q3

to help with this thing,please , I would greatly appreciate it as I think would others.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking around, indeed coders seem to have extinct and everything tor theyre to busy with other stuff.

even if someone would help it would be no use since it would be released maybe 2 or 3 months before JK3: JA and looking at the possibilities and stuff it looks like JA is aesier to code.

So I have decided something maybe some of you have already guessed, this mod will (maybe) be only released for JKIII.

I can't start this now, and not only becuz it hasn't been released yet but also cuz of school.

So I'l be gone t'ill JK3: JA then maybe you'l see me around these or the JK3 forums.

The mandalorians will attack the Jedi Academy....

eh... Its not like I'm gonna die or something...

BTW Mandalorian Revenge would be something like Forcemod2, and 2 Mods that do the some, with some small differences, isn't fun cuz then thiz would be just a Forcemod 2 clone or Forcemod would be a Mandalorian Revenge clone.

I've uploaded the "final" menu on my site, for those who really liked it....

... and is it just me or is almost every good modmaker gone ... ok there are allot of people over here but mainly N00bs.... you know the "how do I open a pk3" kinda n00bs.

It was fun working with all of you and I hope to see all of you later..

• 5 weeks later...

I know , but dying is something awfull to say lets say It will live on in the hearts of those who it was a dream to, and it will be for JKIII :p

hmm I can't tonight ... (stupid school) I will be on all weekend though... you are making me very curious...

BTW did you know the NFASF forums are down ?

Right, well I had better get JK III when it comes out then :D

But that's not stopping us working on it now.

Lol, I didn't know you looked at the forums, you should get an account.

And so that you know, we've moved server's to http://www.textsimdownloads.com/daave/forum/index.php and I'm about to change the DotTK address now (http://www.nfasfforums.tk)

But soon we'll be moving again to a server with a 1 gigabit modem :D

Archived