Home

Luke's Voice: Mark Hamill or Bob Bergan?

Marker0077

Luke's Voice: Mark Hamill or Bob Bergan?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Luke's Voice: Mark Hamill or Bob Bergan?

• Mark Hamill
    • Bob Bergan

As most of you know by now I am doing the Duelers Full project & one of the things in that project is new sounds. I was thinking about what would be better, putting Mark Hamill back in the role of his life as Luke Skywalker, or keeping the existing Luke sounds with newcomer Bob Bergan.

I am getting sounds from all 5 Star Wars movies myself (as I am with a variety of other movies for various models & skins) & I haven't got to the original trilogy yet & obviously I'm not going to add sounds just to add sounds, they have to be cool sounds to add them. None of this adding the sound just because it's what I have crap.

I would like to know if you folks would rather keep the existing sounds with Bob Bergan as the voice of Luke, or if you would rather hear Mark Hamill as the voice of Luke. There will be new sounds taunt-wise either way.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Yea..why would you want someone else to fill the voice of Luke Skywalker? :D :D :maul5::D :D

I don't know, I thought I would ask though. I'm surprised that Mark Hamill didn't just play Luke in JO, I don't see him in any movies nowadays, so I would think he would be happy to play the role again.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback people. So far it's been unanamous on all polls.

Archived