Home

Methinks I smell a bad joke.

Infinity Blade

Hmmm... April Fools Day again, eh?

I can almost assure you that this is an april fools joke.

I've talked and heard of many things between team members while on this mod, many of which being the following:

1.) We have contacted Lucasarts about the copyrights, etc..... We had not received ANY negative correspondence from them, if any at all.

2.) From what I know of Dave, he wouldn't blow them off without telling us what's going on. He doesn't want to get lawyered to death for just a mod. Legality was a concern of ours.

3.) It's april fools, people! And we have brits on the team!

Now calm down, take a Valium if need be. I'm on the team and from everything I know, I HIGHLY doubt this is real.

I just felt that some would see this as bad taste, and that I might help you settle down before your blood pressure causes your eyeballs to explode. j/k :D

I think it'll be ok. I don't agree with the humor myself, but what the hey....

It had me going a loooooong time. But, with some facts from JediStone and the obvious you stated, I am 99.9% sure its a joke. But couldn't you have posted this here?

But there is that small possibility. But, it is not in LEC's press releases... That was your mistake. Good work, The_ One on the design of that press release, and doing in the 31st instead of the 1st... ;)

Originally posted by DSettahr

http://darkforces.jediknightii.net/

Its back to normal.

It's about time!

Cool. I am not upset at any of you, nor was I truly thinking of boycotting LEC, but April 1st doesn't end for another 11 hours here, so to keep the gag going, I think I'll leave my avatar as is. You must admit, it is pretty cool. I think I'll edit it so that Kyle is saying something else and not shooting the poor gold guy... Maybe the stormies on the DF cover would do nicely....

Archived