Home

Baseball 2003!

Clefo

I'll try to refrain form shouting out YANKEES SUCK! during the course of this thread, since I can now confidently say they aren't going to win it all this year (Disagree with me? Bite me.)

So here is a thread where you try to convice each other why your team is better than anyone else's (Tampa Bay, Detroit, and San Diego fans need not apply)

Hmmm..... well, here goes...

:baseball maniac mode On:

Dodger's = crap. Sean Green was nice, but he ain't going to be doing much this season. They've got some nice pitchers, but that didn't help them last year either!

Angels = Best team in both leagues. They play the ultimate team game, and are really good at running the bases. Plus, Spezio's on the team!! Woohoo!!

Giants = CRAP

Yankees = diediediediedie!!! Things aren't looking up for Jeter. He might be out for 6 weeks (hahahahahahaaa! :p ) Giambi's an amazing powerhouse, much like Bonds, but Bond's hasn't won a world series yeT!! Their team is getting old. The Yanks will hopefully roll over and let out a dying gasp this year.

DBacks - I expect them to do well again this year. RJohnson and CSchilling are just too amazing...

A's - Hmmm... Not too sure. Their 3 big pitchers are amazing as well, but they too must DIE, at the hands of the Angels. This rivalry will end with the almighty Angel ripping the friggen "Athletic" to shreds!

Can't think of anymore.......go Angels!!! Rally Monkey!!

:baseball maniac mode off:

Now my turn:

D'Backs rule.. They could be in Wild Card contention with Johnson and Schilling and the rest of the Devil Ray roster, but they got above average position players on the field, so I expect them to win the NL West. No other team in the west stands a chance except maybe the Dodgers, and thats a long shot

Archived