Home

po website and event

jawamonkey

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

You mean (PO) with that leon queer,chosen one,prodigal son or whatever and dante?!

*confused Look Falls over prods face*

i dont understand mobius ive never even met you and you call me

"Queer". What did i or we do you you , ive never even heard of you . Why post such garbage. Bah ...lol why did o even take the time to respond to this so early in the mornin will i ever learn..im not gonna sit here and type a buncha witty insults which i could do ...but i can tell ya to quit the negative posts which are on all of our threads and causes to lose creadibility with the rest of the comunity. i would appreciate that . oh and jawamonkey , take this thread down ist a doublr post :) and the other on is rite underneath it.

Prod!

Originally posted by ProdigalSon

*confused Look Falls over prods face*

i dont understand mobius ive never even met you and you call me

"Queer". What did i or we do you you , ive never even heard of you . Why post such garbage. Bah ...lol why did o even take the time to respond to this so early in the mornin will i ever learn..im not gonna sit here and type a buncha witty insults which i could do ...but i can tell ya to quit the negative posts which are on all of our threads and causes to lose creadibility with the rest of the comunity. i would appreciate that . oh and jawamonkey , take this thread down ist a doublr post :) and the other on is rite underneath it.

Prod!

LMFAO YOUR LEON!?

Well i don't know,sayin that I was a lamer when I was sniping you, then saying I was only sniping you but Really I was taking out any one with their weapon out, and queer means weird you freak,i go by old english.

But if your so offensive teddy,Im sorry :p

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

LMFAO YOUR LEON!?

Well i don't know,sayin that I was a lamer when I was sniping you, then saying I was only sniping you but Really I was taking out any one with their weapon out, and queer means weird you freak,i go by old english.

But if your so offensive teddy,Im sorry :p

No mobius!!

Im not leon im ProdigalSon! cant ya tell by ....well my name on the post...errr

Originally posted by jawamonkey

lol mobious who r u?????lol and actualy i got 666 a long time ago but my kill tracker went freaky deaky and erased all my kills

Lmfao!

Bad luck, i guess im in the same boat, 2000 somethin kills and i had to reformat my drive from viruses ;-;.

But I was Makaveli, am Fox.

or NJA(Berreta) :p

Archived