Home

What the heck was THAT?!

Bacon00

I was on this multiplayer server, and suddenly I was "slapped" across the map and couldn't talk ("You have been silenced"). As an FYI, this is my first time playing for about 4 months....

I guess the admin got angry that I was dueling on the bespin pad while other people were!!! *GASP!* the horror of having two duels at once!!!

My god, that is the most idiotic thing I've ever seen. JK2 has progressed to a childish fanboy game. It used to be cool.. then everybody found out about the scripts that said "h4 h4 I 0nzed j00 1450320 t1mezzzz!!!" and all that crap. And now mods that "slap" you across the map?!?! ON AN FFA SERVER?!

I really hope JA doesn't turn into this after a year. It's just so stupid, so very very stupid. It totaly decracts from the gameplay and totaly takes you out of any "Star wars" feel that the game had before.

I'm stickin to single player from now on. Multiplayer is gay.

edit:

And this was labled as a "pure" server, so I was assuming that it ment there were no modifications to the game... obviously I was mistaken.

I hear ya, Bacon00, I haven't played for like 7 or 8 months and all of a sudden I'm kneeling and bowing before every duel. It wasn't like that before. To tell you the truth, I kind of like that code of conduct. But in your case it sounds like it went a little to far.

Originally posted by benswayzie

i was on a clans server and the guy put put me to sleep because i was killing people that were trying to push me off the pad and they had their sabers down.:confused:

I get that often. Pretty sad, really...

That tends to be the case with clan servers, though. The members of the clan can do anything, and heaven forbid you do anything back... then you're in the wrong, no matter what the clan member did. :rolleyes:

I try to stick away from clan servers, or only go to the good ones.

Archived