Home

Are you a fan of Westwood Studios?

Link Antilles

Guest Sherack Nhar

Nox was from Bioware, wasn't it?

Westwood makes some good games, but they're rushed. Not enough time is spent in programming, in my opinion. I mean, look how often they reused and recycled an old engine!

Guest Sherack Nhar

Sorry, I mixed it up with Planescape Torment, from Interplay.

Although I have RA2, I won't get the expansion - won't have enough cash for GB and all those Dreamcast games :)

I only have C&C and Red Alert. i want tiberian sun, but...i haven't beat the other command & conquers-they're too hard, i HATE the levels where you cannot build your own base and get tiberium. I just HATE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rogue15

I only have C&C and Red Alert. i want tiberian sun, but...i haven't beat the other command & conquers-they're too hard, i HATE the levels where you cannot build your own base and get tiberium. I just HATE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah those commando levels are what made the games hard...ish...

Originally posted by Rogue15

What missions are you stuck on?

Guest xwing guy

I've beat ALL of the C&C games! Even the most dificult of them all the oringnal C&C nod campiagn and I've nearly completed the GDI campaign for the orginal.

Archived