Home

JK2Radiant Help!!

Darksaber_SMC

Hey guys. :)

I need help with a JKII multiplayer map I'm making. I'm using JK2Radiant and I'm puzzled by a few things.

1. I want to use my own custom-made textures in my map. How do I do it? :confused:

2. I'd like to use some custom music to play on my map, It just says it cant find the mp3 if I try to.:confused:

3. How can I add BOT support. I can play my level, but if I add a BOT, they go crazy. They just jump all the time, and if I have a pit, they will jump down it!!! Is there something I can do?:confused:

If anyone can help me out with this ASAP, I'd be really gratefull :D

Thanx guys

--Darksaber_SMC :smilsab

wb :roll1:

Make a folder called textures in your base folder if there already isn't one. Make a new folder and name it whatever you want inside the textures folder. Put your textures in it. Your textures have to be of the power of 2(e.g. 64x128, 512x512) or your map won't load. Load up Radiant and look in the textures menu and you should see the name of the folder where you put your textures, click on it and it should load up.

Put your mp3 in a folder called music. In the worldspawn entity window type key:music value:music/mysong.mp3. Make sure you use this slash /.

You can find a tutorial for adding bot support on this site

http://mapping.jediknightii.net/tutorials.htm

Archived