Home

Need some help on single player

MistaFreeze

if you have weapons use them to disable the shield, then throw your saber to the red thing in his back (the same on the pilars(?) you destroy just before the fight, with that he wont turn on the shield again, then kill him the way you want, saber, weapons.

repeater and flechette are usefull, y think standing still deflecting his attacks kill him too.

hopes this help.

*edit* If you dont care a little cheating help type "helpusobi 1" and "god", but with a few attemps it wont be nessesary.

The way that works for me is I set my saber for quick speed, and stand right in front of him with my saber touching his shield. He will send very predictable burst at you from his repeater. Time it right, and just after you deflect the last shot in the burst, swing your saber. Slowly, you will whittle away his shield until it falls temporarily. When that happens, activate force speed, and heavy saber stance, and go to work on him till his shield comes back up, and repeat the process. the safest place in the level is right in front of him with fast stance. he can't and wont touch you there. After each round, when you are standing in front of him whittleing at his shield, save frequently, and use force heal while your waiting for his shield to collapse. Three or four rounds like that is more than enough to bring him down.

happy hunting.

Use the DEMP or Heavy Repeater secondary fire to bring down the shield temporarily. Then, I switch to Lightsaber (light or medium style), hit Force Speed, stay behind him and away from the claw, and hack away at him till the Speed is gone. Back away, switch back to the DEMP and repeat until he falls. Blaster and bolt fire are almost useless. I haven't tried the rocket launcher on him yet. If you need to heal, switch to lightsaber and keep the shield generator base in between you and him (he fires a concussion charge like your HR secondary if you're too far away or in the rafters) while you Force Heal and recharge. Or use your Bacta SPARINGLY.

Once he falls, get ready for a treat, because you'll have to make your way back to the beginning of the level as the ship's falling apart, WITHOUT GRAVITY.

Archived