Home

Neet help for a total conversion

EB_Nall

I'm going to make a total,and i mean total conversion. I'm doing a story after the Desann timeline and it will involve original,younger heroes. I am i dire need of any help i can get because my knowledge of modding this games goes only as far as changing anything that's sound or music. Oh,and also,new voices will be added and the story will be written by me. I don't want to say too much but if anyone is interested in the least to help me in anyway possible,please contact me.

samurai20@hotmail.com

well,putting it simply,its about a rebel cadet and his female jedi assistant,who both work for the alliance,uncovering yet another plot for the rebirth of the empire. I could tell you more in private.It kinda ressembles Outcast's plot,only with different characters,dialog and of course,an original plot. I was thinking of reusing a few maps and all,but like i said,i'm just a dreamer who wants to make a great story. my modding knowledge is limited.

The hero is abit like an immature Han Solo,but a rebel cadet,still. His dad was a Jedi who died during Vader's jedi extermination,so the force is strong with him,but he doesent know about using the force,yet he is fasinated by the Jedis. His name is Lars Marinaris.

When his assistant is seemingly killed by the assistant of the villan,he hacks into the alliances database and finds the location of the valley of the Jedi and boosts up. Then he goes to see luke to get a lightsaber after a force test. Then he sets out to seek out the Sith Lord who has risen from the Ashes of the Death Star...a reconstructed Darth Vader. Vader was wired from when he got his gear to when his arm was cut by Luke,so they used his thoughts,actions and accomplishments and rebuilt him,more powerful than last time.

Kyle's physique is fine.

Description: You can use the rebel suit for anything below the head,the head has to be a bit changed. Ith the head of a young kid with black,lil spikey hair. Think younger Yun. But try to make em look young. blue eyes, no beards or anything. Maybe i'm asking too much...

Archived