Home

{PO} Prod or Dante I don't care

-=DarkZero=-

What the ****!

Ok first of all I thought your clan was against laming,then that faggot ass Master_windu is all up in my ****.

He has his saber out,I killed him.

****in calls me a lamer then silences me because I called him a retard.

****ing freezes me right after,then ****ing slays my ass Oh I don't know maybe about 11 times that I counted!

****!

Seriously you better clean the act up or I'll Overclock your server man.

I have hell of alot of people backing me up too,with things that lag hell of alot better then kazaa,and we will be right up in your server if this **** happens again.

Im sick and tired of it.

This isn't exactly the only case were im the one getting picked on,either it's all in fun or not,it pisses me off.:mad:

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

What the ****!

Ok first of all I thought your clan was against laming,then that faggot ass Master_windu is all up in my ****.

He has his saber out,I killed him.

****in calls me a lamer then silences me because I called him a retard.

****ing freezes me right after,then ****ing slays my ass Oh I don't know maybe about 11 times that I counted!

****!

Seriously you better clean the act up or I'll Overclock your server man.

I have hell of alot of people backing me up too,with things that lag hell of alot better then kazaa,and we will be right up in your server if this **** happens again.

Im sick and tired of it.

This isn't exactly the only case were im the one getting picked on,either it's all in fun or not,it pisses me off.:mad:

*coughNOOBcough*

Read the rules before you post. DON'T FLAME!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by merlinova

Face it, BigTeddyPaul, some people just don't care. You find this guy banned from so many servers it's not even funny...

Actually I was only banned from the =AF= servers because of a clan war,then We all logged out came back and lagged them out >=D

And this says dante or prod,not any one else...

Archived