Home

Dont mess up Multiplayer Like Last Time

Tree

I base it on that i never lost from nobdy in 3 months dueling..

Only from PAnick and i have been on several servers... even american if my provider thought it was time to give me something worthy of the 50 euros i pay the bastards for every month.

l33t d00ds??

What u lost a conversation and ur starting to annoy? is that it?

As i told ya before, u dont believe me? fine i know there are bugs u say there are not... since i cant confince u, ok be gone...

Promo

Originally posted by PromoSidone

What u lost a conversation and ur starting to annoy? is that it?

I didn't realize posting on forums was a contest. What exactly have I "lost"?

Originally posted by PromoSidone

As i told ya before, u dont believe me? fine i know there are bugs u say there are not... since i cant confince u, ok be gone...

Like I said several times, I do believe you are seeing what you say you are seeing. All I am saying is that, based on the limited description of the problem, I don't believe it is a bug. That is all.

Originally posted by HertogJan

I think it would be very wise to stop this useless conversation

Indeed. This is where I stop. Sorry PromoSidone, Even though I disagree with you, I don't mean to offend.

Cheers.

Okay Prime and PrimoSidone...agree to disagree. Going around in circles is no fun for anyone, and now it's spilled over into this thread from the other one. If you have anything to add to your personal debate, please do it via PMs. Thanks. :cool:

And as this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere very fast...I'm closing it. PM me if you have a good argument for it to be reopened. :cool:

Archived