Home

How ruthless will a BH be?

Kaiser Spaso

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

I'm a Mercenary, so there's a chance we might battle. Seeing as my motivations are a little different than a BH's, I might let you live. Depends on the situation.

Nah i might just spare your life my friend :D And were in the same Pa right? :( So no fighting for me and you agaist one another :)

Well, I didn't mean fighting you Reaper, but I might :) show mercy on you too. Again, it depends on the circumstances. If, like Spaso said, somebody falls or something and I get an opening, I might spare them, depending on my feelings for them. If we’re in non-stop combat and the enemy takes 3 in the chest and 1 in the head…well, I can’t really help that :p.

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

Well, I didn't mean fighting you Reaper, but I might :) show mercy on you too. Again, it depends on the circumstances. If, like Spaso said, somebody falls or something and I get an opening, I might spare them, depending on my feelings for them. If we’re in non-stop combat and the enemy takes 3 in the chest and 1 in the head…well, I can’t really help that :p.

Well i know who my first Bounty will be :) If what he thinks will become true and ill post screenshots for all to see :D

Archived