Home

stuck in bespin carbonite chamber

seabaas

Ive read like 5 different walk thrus and they say that after you kill the first reborn you go thru the area with more bad guys then once in the carbonite chamber you fight another reborn. Well, when I went in there there was only some midget at the console that raises the carbonite , he runs for the door and falls off the ledge and dies , there is no other switch or anything in that room or outside to open the next door thats lit up . If I place a explosive on the door I can hear an enemy behind it so I know thats where I've gotta go but theres no way to get there. Am I going to have to redo the hole damn level again , cause my save everytime does not load another reborn in the carbonite chamber. I dunno what to do. - Seabaas

Yeah i see the door and the stairs but the door wont open , I'm assuming you have to beat the reborn b4 the door will trigger open , I'm guessing im gonna have to repeat the level again from the last checkpoint save cause its not working with my last 2 saves. Bleh .

yah i restarted the level over from the beginning and that time he was there , after I killed him the door opened , I finally just beat the game. Had a great story well except for being able to walk both sides of the force at once , the light and dark. Wish they had done it different so that you get access to certain powers if you choose the dark or light side , but then they would have to edit the whole story .. oh well , was a good game none the less. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived