Home

Connection with the Prequels?

Indy4

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

Excuse me? The next time you post can you post in proper English please, not the non sensical garbage you just spewed out there.

:disaprove Show some respect if you want some shown back at you.

As for your question, Indy4, could you please rephrase that into something more understandable? Thanks.

sorry didnt notice until now

Iam asking this:

I remember when Jedi Outcast was underdevelopment, their was alot of discussion about that Jedi Outcast was to have some secrets or some relation with the prequels like Attack of the Clones. Even the developers confirmed this.

What was the secret/relation anyway?

Originally posted by Indy4

sorry didnt notice until now

Iam asking this:

I remember when Jedi Outcast was underdevelopment, their was alot of discussion about that Jedi Outcast was to have some secrets or some relation with the prequels like Attack of the Clones. Even the developers confirmed this.

What was the secret/relation anyway?

Really? Never heard anything on that...

Maybe is about the Reborn and how Desann is trying to make an army (like the Clone Army in Ep. 2). Or maybe its a hint at Ep. 3 and Anakin's downfall, since Kyle goes back somewhat to the dark side after learning Jan is killed, and maybe this is what will happen with Anakin in Ep. III? Or maybe it has to do with Ep. 1 and how both villains appear on-screen/in-game for, what is it, 2 minutes at most? :D

Archived