Home

The official E3 Hands-on Previews of JA thread

Taos

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

You know what you posted there could be inturpretated as racist.

... but only by the same people who consider it racist to say 'down with the dark jedi' or 'do you want your sandwich on white bread?'.

I'm sorry ... there is a threshold of politically correct hypersensitivity which has long been crossed in society. Racism is racism, but words exist in context not in a vacuum, and someone who can't interpret basic context is stupid. If there were a mention in the articles about saber hilts and one of the hilt color choices was black, would someone posting a comment saying 'I don't like the black' also be racist ...

BTW - why is it, even though I've never collected figures from the movies, that seeing those included figures on TFN got me jazzed about the game?

Mike

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's the link: http://previews.gaminghorizon.com/media/0,100,1,318,1,789.html

However ... it tells little, and gets some stuff wrong. Such as "As it was in Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, there are two paths that you can choose to follow. ...light side ... or ... dark side. " Umm ... the JKII on *MY* CD didn't give me any such choices ... maybe he was thinking DF2:JK - it all gets so confusing ...

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

Here's the link: http://previews.gaminghorizon.com/media/0,100,1,318,1,789.html

However ... it tells little, and gets some stuff wrong. Such as "As it was in Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, there are two paths that you can choose to follow. ...light side ... or ... dark side. " Umm ... the JKII on *MY* CD didn't give me any such choices ... maybe he was thinking DF2:JK - it all gets so confusing ...

Mike

Thx for the link :) And yeah, previews seem to be very badly informed about JA. I've seen numerous previes that still called JA 'JKIII'...

Archived