Home

multiplayer hilts in a singleplayer game

darkside johnny

just out of curiosity,how do you put nultiplayer hilts workable in a single player game to replace kyles?hilts like the ones found in jedimod are the ones i have been working with...i allready know how to change kyle with any multiplayer skin just about,so i figure that to change his hilt with a hilt from jedimod is the same or a simmilar process but whenever i put the pk3 in the base folder i get a saber,but its all messed up lookn...i even opened up the files for the saber useing winzip and tried changeing the directory names in the glm file but it still didnt work...if someone knows the answer to this i can quit being such a noob....thx

Originally posted by darkside johnny

just out of curiosity,how do you put nultiplayer hilts workable in a single player game to replace kyles?hilts like the ones found in jedimod are the ones i have been working with...i allready know how to change kyle with any multiplayer skin just about,so i figure that to change his hilt with a hilt from jedimod is the same or a simmilar process but whenever i put the pk3 in the base folder i get a saber,but its all messed up lookn...i even opened up the files for the saber useing winzip and tried changeing the directory names in the glm file but it still didnt work...if someone knows the answer to this i can quit being such a noob....thx

When you tell me how I can get a glow for my name above the avatar then I'll tell you how to use mp-saberhilts in SP:D Deal?

Originally posted by Wanderer

When you tell me how I can get a glow for my name above the avatar then I'll tell you how to use mp-saberhilts in SP:D Deal?

dont know how to make your name clow,but i still would like help with the hilt issue if you could be so kind,lol

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

You have to buy it from the store, i bought mine for 300 points...now tell him!! ;P

Thx for the information!

We are already in contact. I made a tutorial for him and others who like to know at my msn-community site!

Btw, nice models you made! Very good work! Keep it up!

Archived