Home

Contradisctions(robot;toothroot...)

Don t get me wrong MI4 is a very good game,it just has too many contradictions with pervious parts. Desingers have played all parts for sure.(I WAS LITTLE TO HARD; MY EMOTIONS LEAD ME) But they made so many mistakes as someone who never played MI.

Herman for example can t be Marley. In MI1 Herman had no amnesia, he sailed from Mele island to find Monkey Isaland and ist s secret, and he stayed at MI for 20 years. If he had amnesia then his captain (Herman was 1st mate, other guy was SUPERIOR to him) had amnesia too?

Mass amnesia epidemy? Mass amnesic accordion ? NO WAY!

Captain of sea monkey knew his job, how to sail , navigate and make ships log with amnesia= NO WAY! Marley was guvernor and captain of his ship! All this lead to CONTRADICTION. If Marley with amnesia had washed on shores of Mele then his grand daughter Elaine, and many citizens would recognized (THEIR BELOVED LONG TIME GOVERNOR) him for sure, Stan who sold a ship to Hermna would recognized him. Maybee there were pictures of him on city walls, leaflets etc then even strangers would recognized him! New theory obviously DOESNT FLOAT! Theory of Douglas Carter sucks with capital S. He could be a really good( NO OFFENSE) fiction writer, but lets base on facts from the game not on what will be if will bee. Desingers of MI4 just made a big mistake. And humans do that, i can understand that, but there is no point in hiding it.

ALSO big monkey head cant be a head of big robot from MI 4. It is a skull of some gigantic dead monkey. Guybrush used its backbone and ribs to come down in catacombs, there is no space for robot. U can study the whole monkey skeletal anatomy from that frame. Another thing guybrush didnt left a key in left monkey head ear(MI4) he used right ear and took key back with him. U cant even see a left ear when u are inclose to monkey head in MI1. New theory is good if u only played MI4. If u are a real fan of MI for 12 years then u can clearly see things.

MONKEY ISLAND GAMES ARE MY FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIME, THEY RE ALL IN THE TOP 4 PLACES OF ALL GMES EVER MADE. BUT ESCAPE FROM MONKEY ISLAND JUST ISNT ON THE FIRST PLACE!

LOVE TO ALL!

Archived