Home

GamersPulse-E3 with general overview

Frosty_V2.1

Gamers Pulse has posted a sort of general overview of the game based on their E3 experience, a little bit on NPC interjection in conversations, options like force gripping a guy in conversations and a tidbit about about HK-47 which makes me like him even more :D

Alot of the stuff is probably in other previews etc.. but this is good to play some catchup ball if you need it :confused:;)

Hey that is good stuff, thanks for that Frosty! :D I also think this is very good stuff for those for those who think they know everything......it's a nice review for all. :)

I'd like to know a bit more about this mysterious planet they are talking about! :D

awww shucks:o, thanks :D,

While I have time, you can..visit here for another E3 preview with some nice info, brought to you by the GameBanshee RPG network.

Here's some info from that article on Swoop racing

Swoop racing will be available at more than one planet during your travels, and typically involves controlling your swoop bike through a series of obstacles while making sure to land on acceleration ramps. Each ramp will send your bike increasingly faster through the course, so missing even one ramp will hurt your overall time. For example, in the course I was shown, the protaganist had to beat a 27 second record in the race, which made the acceleration ramps very important.

and another tidbit on your possible appearance when turning to the dark side

A protaganist that has committed one too many dastardly deeds will find themselves covered in hideous tattoos and their upper body menacingly hunched over.

Also some stuff on Shadows of Undrentide for NWN, Vampire: The Maquerade: Bloodlines.

[ed]Ooo, I didn't really notice that mysterious planet bit...hmm wasn't there a screenshot with a Rancor in the background on a beach somewhere?

thanks for the heads-up Frosty!

In addition, every NPC has his or her (or its!) unique quest to embark on, so you'll want to try different party configurations if you want to experience every aspect of the game.

now we're talking!

Man you guys are keeping me busy. I put one preview done and boom! there's another.

Thanks for all the links, guys.

And Swat, that's the kind've info I think we all want. :D

Things like that assure me that I will lose my life when this game comes out. :p

*goes to count every possible party combo*

Archived