Home

Need Help, stuck in yavin swamp

jerseydevil

I'm stuck in the yavin swamp. I've killed all the swamp troopers and the one shadow trooper. I've wandered around and found the crashed empirial attack pod thing but can't get any further. I haven't found anyway into it, don't know if you can get into it. I just can't seem to find the academy. Jedi's should get free maps to there own academys :)

Sam, just so you know: cheatcc has stolen more than one walkthrough. I have seen the authors post this at another site more than once. I have not been able to reach Matthew(the FAQ author) about this particular FAQ. But I will keep trying.

If you would though, follow your own link, and scroll to the end of the walkthrough. Read the "COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND USAGE REQUEST" section. Then check the version number. Then go to http://www.gameFAQs.com and do the same. Draw your own conclusions and link if you want. I just thought I would bring this to your attention in case you didn't know.

jerseydevil, you need to look closely below the little waterfall near the big tree just past the pod.

Archived