Home

PA hall importance

Dathan Surehand

Originally posted by setsuko

Eeew. Guys, when we get our PA Hall, I'll do the interior decorating and interior coordinating, because frankly, that person must be colour-blind! :D

Also, everyone knows that placing irregular square objects at the walls is bad feng shui. And if there's one thing we can't have in our PA Hall, it's bad feng shui! :p

The job is all yours set, make sure you make it dazziling. :D

I mean, come on! Pictures on the wall, in the same room where hunting trophies hangs on the wall?! Someone call the police! And if that isn't enough, you can't have a nature-oriented room if you use those kinds of ceiling, walls and lighting, it's like red and pink in the same room. And what's the deal with the sofa? A blocky white and grey sofa in the same room as the remains of a giant creature's head? It makes Mariah Carrey's apartment look decent! :p

Originally posted by setsuko

I mean, come on! Pictures on the wall, in the same room where hunting trophies hangs on the wall?! Someone call the police! And if that isn't enough, you can't have a nature-oriented room if you use those kinds of ceiling, walls and lighting, it's like red and pink in the same room. And what's the deal with the sofa? A blocky white and grey sofa in the same room as the remains of a giant creature's head? It makes Mariah Carrey's apartment look decent! :p

Set the designer has spoken, i bet you will make a great job set. :D

If Vader did that, dathansurehand, they'll simply have to put the funeral pyre scene a bit earlier this time... ;)

On a more serious note, I'd be surprised if neutrals, imperials and rebels didn't have access to exactly the same furniture items. After all, the furnitures are made by artisans, so it would be weird if you'd get different choises depending on your affiliation. Especially since that can change. It'd be the most messed up skill tree of them all. "First I go rebel for a while, so I can get that coffeetable. Then, I'll go imperial, and get those nifty curtains! Yay!" Get my point? :)

Archived