Home

X-box saber problem.....someone please help

padawon

I have Jediknight2 on X-box(best damn game ever) and one thing i just cant figure out.....how do u turn the saber off? and i dont mean with just using level 1 heal and ur saber automatically turns off..i just thought this would be cool to do...and How do u do the flip where u jump over someone's head and twist ur body at the same time.....(not the usual flip and then over someone) i did it accidentally once and cant figure out how to do it again....i am rather new at this game....but i want to learn more...any more saber advice would be great....lastly...is there a way to do any taunts on the x-box? Someone please help

I really appreciate your help..but i'm new to this whole fourm.....do u know how i can contact this person named "Man_with_saber" who plays on x-box....It would help me out a lot if u can show me.......thanks so very much

Man_with_saber_off say "quick buttons." The "Black and "White" buttons on the controller can be "bound" to any weapon, inventory item, or force power, giving instant access. When the saber is bound, pressing the button it's bound to will turn it off if it is already equipped.

From the Jedi Master difficulty walkthru (Xbox) at GameFAQs:

"White and Black buttons: "Quick" buttons. Weapons, force powers, and inventory items can be assigned to these two buttons.

To configure quick buttons: From the controller setup menu (off the main menu), press the X button.

In game: Use the D-pad to select a weapon, force power, or inventory item to bind. While the selection bar at the bottom of the screen is highlighted, press and hold the white or black button down until you hear a short "beep" (about six seconds to be safe)."

Later in the game, the use of the quick buttons to have three force powers at your finger-tips can really come in handy.

I agree with your assessment of the game, JKII is my personal "Game of the Year" on the Xbox. (I am somewhat biased though.) ;)

As far as I know, taunts cannot be performed on the Xbox version. :[

I'll check-out the move you mentioned, I don't know off-hand. Most PC moves (but not all) can be executed on the Xbox version by converting the key/ button strokes. (Anybody know the name of the move padawon is talking about?)

Sorry, the last time i accidentally double post!

By the way Man_with_saber, you asked which saber move padawon was talking about right? I think he's talking about the special move that can be done with the medium saber style the flip over the head thing.

hey..thank you very much for all of ur contributions.......man_with_saber....thanks for the lightsaber trick......does anyone know of any other moves that can be done on the x-box that are similar to the medium level one..i finally figured that out and i also figured out the strong one where u lunge forward...but other than that..are there more cool ones? sorry if this question is redudent...but any more feedback would be much appreciated.......

Archived