Home

join the best jedi academy clan

Ob_1 ken_OB

Well I ahve searched this forum and there is not yet a clan forum for jedi academy so I thought I should post here.

Well I am here to inform you all about a great new clan that me and a few guys have started up for the game jedi academy, it is formally know as the 'Kinghts of Honour' [KoH]. We are basically all organised. We have a site a forum (which we wish to keep for members only so a link will be previded apon joining.) And we are even in the process of starting a jedi outcast thread for the time being.

Well just to tell you a little bit about how we work. We are currently at the number of 9 members and we wish to add to that. We have been going for about two months now and we are all sorted out. The clan will be headed by a council which will consist of representatives from all countries. To become a member you must e-mail me at editor_obiwan@msn.com. To become an official member you must pass a small trial to prove you are worthy.

Our long term goals are to get a jedi academy server up and running on each contenent. This will minimize lag and maximize enjoyment. :D

Well what are you waiting for? I am sitting by my e-mail accoutn waiting. :)

Originally posted by Ob_1 ken_OB

...a great new clan that me and a few guys have started up for the game jedi academy, it is formally know as the 'Kinghts of Honour' [KoH].

What's a "Kinghts"?

Originally posted by Ob_1 ken_OB

The clan will be headed by a council which will consist of representatives from all countries.

Wow. That's a huge council, considering there are 100+ countries in the world.

Let the thread closing begin :)

Archived