Home

Watch your charecter come to life

Jatari Bazrak

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

Ok since it's up they will be up by tonight I still have to work on cpt. Lechuck...:rolleyes: well be prepared...

and cpt. Lechuck go to the lucasfourm's store and donat now now now!

Err...What store?:confused:

*me is very confuzzled right now, a'ight...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ok. The site for Linux that Jatari posted earlier is for uploading pictures here on the forums? What Jatari uses to get them to appear here?

If so, then when I use it, it just uploads them to Linux servers and provides a link to it at an Http address. I use the IMG code when posting to add an image to my post? Or something else maybe? Please instruct me further, becase when I try to add the picture here, it just adds the http://Http:// code to it and it becomes a link. Is that supposed to happen, or am I doing something wrong here?:confused: :confused: :confused:

*Pitiful voice* Please help... me...

Okay Jatari, here's mine.

-Bothan bounty hunter

-light brown face with a darker brown 'mane'.

-yellow eyes with an intimidating stare.

-average snout length with a black nose

-medium sized ears and two hoop earings in the upper part of the left ear thank you very much... I dont think a gay bounty hunter would do very well.

-Part of his right ear missing near the top... maybe shot off in a shoot out.

I look forward to seeing my character (and even if all of these traits aren't customizable... this is just how I pictured my character) and will pay you when I see the finished work.

Archived