Home

Board Game

wouldn't that be cool? a monkey island board game. i know you can't be presented with problems, but you (i guess) could have to go around the map on a few multiple boards (one for each island) and have to find things to help you along the way! it could be for 4-8 players varying in game pieces from guybrush to lechuck to elaine to stan to murray, etc. the items could be made in 8s of each and whoever can find all the things first and gets to lechuck and beats him (somehow, maybe w/ some trivial pursuit quiz of some kind) will win. now there's an interesting idea...

my guess is that mi2 would be easiest for this, collecting the map pieces and all. what do you guys think? maybe add on to the idea, or alter it a little. say whether you like it or not, do whatever. i don't really care.

btw- i don't know if this belongs in future of mi or mi discussion, maybe a mod can move it if it's in the wrong place?

There was a Monkey Island board game on the internet. It isn't really like the game you are talking about, but it was quite a good game called QMI. But it seems to have disappeared from the internet now.

I downloaded it to my PC earlier though, so if anyone wants it just pm me (tell me your e-mail adress) and I will e-mail it to you (because I can't post attatchments on these forums).

[uPDATE] If you want it, go to near the bottom of teh page becuase I provied a link to download it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This Board Game sounds great! Ya know what else sounds great....a game where you actually CONTROL the characters, like on a screen (maybe a COMPUTER) and tell them where to go and what to do. The character could run into some crazy problems, and some humor could be added. Hopefully, someone takes up my idea too.

Wait....

Archived