Home

YD & Paragon_Leon in one stadium ?

Paragon_Leon

Why yes, it could happen !

Tomorrow is EO Youth Day, a rather big youth gathering in Holland at the Gelredome Stadium.

I'll be doing some press conferences there, interviewing Michael W. Smith, Toby Mac and ZOEgirl who all perform.

And I suspect Young David will be in the audience at the Toby Mac show... place your bets here for a chance meeting !

Well... if you know what each other looks like, you'll certainly be keeping it in the back of your mind, I know I would if I were going to meet another geebeer. But it depends on if he sees this or not. Hmmmmmmmmm, this is a tough one. Seeing as he hasn't been back around here in forever. :rolleyes:

Also depends on exactly how many people is big, but I'll give a generous 1 in 20. :thumbsup:

I think YD might know you if he goes and reads this thread too. I'd say 1 in 30 because there's a huge chance he won't read this thread. Of course, if you were going to say, "YD, are you in the audience somewhere? This is Paragon_Leon!", I'd give much higher odds. But I doubt you'd want to embarass yourself that much.

How does getting Leon's phonenumber raise the odds ... or Leon meeting the artists I want autographs from?

Yes... I've seen Leon ... had hime on the phone and all (0900-LEON).

This afternoon het let Toby Mac sign my Momentum, and for some weird reason he got me Remix (Toby's latest, not yet officialy released remix album) signed ...

Right now (or something around right now) he's getting an autograph from Micheal W. Smith.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Been a good day ... now for some rest.

Archived