Home

Some questions about this site...

madmonkeygal!

OK, forgive me for being new, but I've been trying to figure out the answers to these questions for a while now and I still haven't found any answers, so I'm seeking enlightenment here.

First, is there any easy way of logging in and out? I can't see any obvious log in/ log out buttons on the site, so to log in, I have to click on something you have to be logged into and log in that way, and to log out, post reply then log out.

Second, what exactly are those hotel rooms avalible for purchase? (It's the only thing that isn't actually explained in the store!)

And finally... hey, I did have a question I wanted to ask here... doh, I can't remember it, head too full of worries for my French lit exam tommorow! If I remember it, I'll post it...

or if you don't want to use cookies, instead of coming here straight away, go to just the url "lucasforums.com" and then at the bottom of the screen it says "login" and stuff like that. the logging out thing though, i don't know about. just the post reply like you said.

if you want to see a hotel room, go to philbrush's bar topic click on the "ye olde entrance" link, that's what a hotel room looks like. it's just a chat room, basically.

The easiest way of logging in is to go to your User CP and then put it in your favorites. If you haven't enable cookies and click on it in your favorites, it should be logged out at which point it'll take you straight to the login form. if you have enabled cookies, then you'll go straight to your user CP.

Archived