Home

Create Organisation...

zGrEg

So you need to find an Architect to build you a PA Hall even before you can organize a PA? I thought I heard that they took out the Architect profession, because they aren't going to have player made cities yet? If you can give me any "specifics" Setsuko I would appreciate it :D

The amount of time is not likely that much, but from what we've heard from the devs, there's a lot of resources and skill needed when you create a PA Hall. It's nothing you'll do in your first week in the game. Or second.

EDIT

And yes, architects are in. It's an elite profession stemming from the artisan skill tree. What you were thinking of is the fact that the politician profession was removed some months ago, partly because of the lack of player made cities at release, and partly because there were not enough things for them to do. Just as the slicer profession was removed, and had its skills incorporated in the smuggler profession instead.

And yes, Akleen, you need the PA hall to monitor your PA. That's where people sign in to the PA, for instance.

Thanks for the info Setsuko :)

Now that I think about it I remember it was the Politician that was yanked :p

Well....so much for getting that PA up and working as soon as I get on.

Another thing I found out is that Yavin 4 is not a newbie planet as per quote

You may start on: Naboo, Corellia, Tatooine, Rori, and Talus are the starting planets.

Dammit....nothing is going my way :mad:

Okay, here is the run down, and trust me, many of us fought for the devs to change this, but they feel it needs to be end-game material.

The PA hall can ONLY be made by a Master Architect. If you look at SWP's pics of our PA hall in the screenies thread it shows our Master Architect. :)

It is quite expensive to build one, in resource cost that is. Took us about a month and a half, but technically we could have bought one from one of the many power gamers after two weeks.

As far as PA hall placement.....

PA Hall deeds are as follows:

Tatooine Guild Hall

Naboo Guild Hall

Corellian Guild Hall

Generic Guild Hall

Supposedly, the Generic Guild hall can be built on any planet. Keep in mind though, you have to find a large flat lot. This is not easy on some planets. We had problems placing ours on Corellia, and are not quite sure if we can get one to stick on Dathomir.

Running the PA hall is a lot more complex, and I'm still figuring it out.

BTW, for those of you in beta, on the Bria server. Our PA hall is outside Kor Vella, Corellia Coordinates: -2235, 1567

Archived