Home

Progessive-ladder WIP...(screens)

Karshaddii

I can't stand normal ladders either, who wants to hack at endless waves of reborns in the same room for hours on hand...

Thats why I am working on this, it incorporates a full SP level, with a full storyline, and adds ladder like stages--you earn force powers, weapons, and open up new areas when you defeat the set enemies in a room.

As there is no backtracking, every decision you make will count toward your life, one wrong turn can leave you dead. Speaking of which there will be many booby-traps throughout the level, and some of the battles will be timed to rising laval or a lowering ceiling.

Only by being quick on your feet and alert in your mind will you be able to get to one of two bosses, the one you fight, light or dark, being entirely different consisting of the choices you made throughout the level.

• 2 weeks later...

MAJOR progress on the map: 8,850 brushes added in the past two weeks, level construction 50% completed (huge map here, folks.

New models and moves added

Working on new weapons in Lightwave

New screenies should be up soon

Oh, and to answer your question, aazell, the weather IS dynamic and the fog shader is my own.

Eight-bounce lighting also helps ; )

Archived