Home

So Whats new

Blademaster_109

Originally posted by toms

i wonder if you will be replaying JO in 5 years time? it will be interesting to see...

It will be interesting ... ~15 months after I got it I still play it regularly with enthusiasm! What will I think of it in 2008? Chances are that the saber combat I love dearly now will have been outmoded by something new, so I'll probably look on that like I did JK when I just played it - as outmoded. But what about the rest of the game - if I diminish the joy of the saber and force powers, will the rest of the game just slide into a pit of sludge? Time will tell ...

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

It will be interesting ... ~15 months after I got it I still play it regularly with enthusiasm! What will I think of it in 2008? Chances are that the saber combat I love dearly now will have been outmoded by something new, so I'll probably look on that like I did JK when I just played it - as outmoded. But what about the rest of the game - if I diminish the joy of the saber and force powers, will the rest of the game just slide into a pit of sludge? Time will tell ...

Mike

Hehe, I've played trough JO for 5 times now I think :) Only Deus Ex I've played trough more, but I've had that game for a longer period of time of course :)

And in 2008, I dunno, I'll be playing JA then I think ;)

Originally posted by Sargasso

I think this poll is relevent to this thread.

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103211

Perhaps ... I think that so long as we try to be respectful and constructive, there should be no problems. I think the reason for a community is for all of us to share and learn. Without dissenting views we cannot expand our own vision.

Mike

Archived