Home

Anyone still lost for a profession?

Exar_reborn

i feel you yo, i have been on this game since last year and i still cant commit to anything, ill prolly just have to start playing and go with it

and if you seem you are in the crowd somewhere then go somewhere else were there isnt so many

although i think it would be hard to say there was a croud in any proffesion as of yet, and you can always change your mind

personally i think to make any money and artisan would be a grand choice. but i also wanna beable to be a good fighter. does your proffession have any skill benifits from the begining? as well if your an artisan can you be just as good a fighter as someone tthat is a brawler.

yes, You can master around 3 professions, mine are Architect and Marksmen, and for the rest of my skill points I put alot into scout and some into entertainer. That should give me a wide range of options

Originally posted by Exar_reborn

I'm still at a loss for what field i should go into. I don't want to be one of those following the crowd with the bounty hunter obsession. can anyone give me a suggestion? I'm up for anything because i can always switch.

It isn't a obsession nor is it a craze, it is a real target which you can become. I personally want to be a bh as it has scout in and marksman, then mixes both of them together. :)

Archived