Home

SWG for england

-=ReApEr=-

Ok people i too have been scared about not getting my copy as i live in england. I can cofirm that the official release in the uk is December time, but the devs have said if you can get a copy of the game. You can play it in the uk with no problem. :)

Now after alot of looking and searching i have now found a importing site, which really does look the stuff. I am ordering from there tonight as soon as my parents get home. ;)

Alot of english SWG players have ordered from there, me being one as well. Whos ordering soon. :D

Anyway the site is called DVD Box Office, click here to go to it. :)

I will post up a bit later once my order is accepted etc, hope i've helped some of you people. ;)

Originally posted by Galin Masek

And your STILL getting it on Saturday? Man I presumed when you said that you were in the US :p

I got mine from DVD Box Office too, never been with them before, they have good delivery then?

Mas,

Indeed but probally because im paying a extra 15 $ for faster deliverly. :)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Anyway the site is called DVD Box Office, click here to go to it. :)

I will post up a bit later once my order is accepted etc, hope i've helped some of you people. ;)

Yesterday I was a step before the confirmation of my order, then I stopped because I thought that, perhaps, a pair of good videogame shops here in Rome import the game directly... and probably they do :)

But, in every case, you Reaper will keep us up to date, isn't it? ;)

Archived