Home

Very Tired of Waiting

NightWalker2000

The one thing i can't stand when it comes to video games is the fact they never come out when they are suppossed to. First it was Wednesday now it is coming out on Thursday. I know its only a day but by Thursday could be another 2 weeks. Come out all ready what is the problem just release the game when you say you will!!!

lol thats nice to say,

I agree the last couple of days are the longest. The good news could come tomorrow afternoon. I spoke to my local gamestop today and there is a 50/50 chance they are gonna get the shipment in on Wednesday Night. That would be awesome either way though i am gonna have some late nights in the beginning as Wednesday and Thursday night i am taking my wife out for her birthday so i will be on in the late hours of the night.

i am getting really steamed about this relese date stuff after i logged on today and saw that it was delayed i almost punched in my computer screen, and then right before my eyes the time to wait went from 1 day 6 hours to 1 day 8 hours! ug i have it on pre-order and so i know i wont get faced with all of the copies being sold out but i dont want to wait any longer, o why lucas arts do u hate me so! :confused:

it was a dark and stormy night when the geeks hit lucas arts hq, they came in wearing nothing but black, well....except for the random sw charecters pasted on the front of the shirt..hehe...they came with light-up real sound making lightsabers and plastic han solo blasters....it was a day that will last in our hearts and minds forever more!

lol

Originally posted by dmkandrew

i am getting really steamed about this relese date stuff after i logged on today and saw that it was delayed i almost punched in my computer screen...

And again, IT WAS NOT DELAYED. You just had the wrong information. Since they announced it, it has always been the 26th.

ive had a bad run with irc so ill do this, right now anyone on that wants to go to msn and go to the chat rooms, then click on entertainment and look for a room call StarWarsGalaxies with a bunch of !!!!! in front of it, o ya and the lil pic that appears when u post a message isnt showing up, and i cant find the options to make sure its on, lil help? (and what are the "donate credits" and points stuff)

Archived