Home

Pa Trainers

Dathan Surehand

I know we have a leadership structure in the PA, but we will need to pay for training in each profession for the initial Players that get to the respective levels. How are we going to go about doing that?

I know many player would like to collect our PA allocated credits, but who Should be?

Each profession ought to have a designated couple of players that will have their training paid for, this will save our PA (as a group) thousands upon thousands of creds. If we individually have to only pay "X" amount of creds a month and get to recieve unlimited training -vs- paying a thousand creds to reach pistol1.....

Catch my drift?

If this can be decided upon quickly, this will help our PA move quickly to the front. We will build our PA first. Maybe. Whatthinksyouall?

Its going to be hard at first deciding things like giving money away to players since most of us only know each other thru these forums.

As fast as you can gain exp in SWG, the money is what will ultimately hold people back from progressing. I know a had a few times when I got so much exp that I hit the limit and basically could not store anymore until I trained in something.

I think to prevent having to pay a monthly fee it would help if we were all to do nightly hunts either doing destroy/delivery missions or doing reb/imp faction missions. I made 2900CR last night doing nothing but faction missions.

One main problem is early on...most of us won't be on the same planet so it would be a good idea to gather groups from each planet to support eachother untill we all migrate to "=A= City," speaking of which we should name our town something...like The Accosiate's Pimp Juice or something lame like the Gnarly Gnort (although that is an awesome name). (wow that was a long sentence)

~SK~

Archived