Home

About Houses.

Ride

From what I have read, it says that you can lock your house, to where no one can come in, thus, you are safe.

Say if you were a Jedi, and you had a bunch of Bounty Hunters on your tail. Could you just go to your house, lock the door, then they would have to go away?

Another example: What if you were a Chreature Handler, and a creature was attacking you, could you run into your house, and do the same thing?

I have never been clear on these things, yet, they have been on my mind for a long time.

No. There is no way to slice into other players houses, and you can't destroy other people's houses.

But then, the chances that the conflics will be within running distance of your home are rather small, so don't trust such a tactic. ;)

And what happens when people log off the server? Does their character just... POOF!!! and they dissappear? It may or may not be a GOOD idea, but it would be a realistic one, where in order to log off, you had to find and enter a cantina, your house, a house you are allowed into, or some other type of construct to log off. It would be done in a "back room" so as not to have so many people just walking into a building and... POOF!!!ing off the server on log off.

I know it is a bad idea, but it adds more realism, which is not what we are going for exactly, but an interesting thought.:(

Originally posted by Sunshine Badass

it would be a realistic one, where in order to log off, you had to find and enter a cantina, your house, a house you are allowed into, or some other type of construct to log off. It would be done in a "back room" so as not to have so many people just walking into a building and... POOF!!!ing off the server on log off.

I know it is a bad idea, but it adds more realism, which is not what we are going for exactly, but an interesting thought.:(

It's not a bad idea at all, in fact I think that, due to the fact that I'll roleplay, I will log off in a close room, i.e. a cantina, a house, a PA hall and so on ;)

Bye

Simone

Archived