Home

I personally did not need to hear about EQ

PhantomXSquared

I just read the recent announcement by the men over at Verant about having all kinds of load hitting their server(DDUUUHHHHH, what did they expect) and having unforseen technical problems(aka our servers are broken down), but they did not have to tell me about how Everquest could not be played for over 2 weeks.

This game is being ran by Verant, who created Everquest, and that sort of information is just...augh...scary to think about happening again.

You would hope so :)

But if it takes 8 hours just to fix the load for subscriptions, just think of what might happen when all those subscriptions go through and the people try to enter the same server at the same time.

"Error, Server has died, please allow 6 hours of CPR"

I just want to play with the Character Creation!!!!! THATS ALL! THATS ALL I ASK FOR!

I been on and off the game a few times today, getting my account made was a pain, but after that I can log on and off without any problems. infact i have had more problems logging off then I have logging on. The game wont let me log off, so I guess I just have to keep playing unless I want to crash my computer, which is what I had to do. :p

Archived